Our experienced consultants, drawn from different areas of industry, understand just what it takes for firms and organisations of all kinds to meet their environmental obligations.
Backed by our expert legal team, we’ll keep you fully up to date with what the law demands. We’ll also create easy-to-follow systems so your staff can stay on top of their responsibilities with minimum time and cost.
As always, we keep it simple, so you know the correct procedures will be put into action. Where appropriate, we can become an extension of your team, providing ongoing advice and support to help you comply with legislation and achieve best practice.
We’ll also make sure you can demonstrate your environmental credentials through official accreditation. That can be crucial when bidding for many public and private sector contracts these days.
Underpinning our expert advice and management systems, we deliver practical training that equips your people to achieve top environmental performance.
We won’t just keep you on the right side of the law, we’ll help you reduce costs and make your operation more sustainable for the future.
What we deliver:
- ISO 14001
- Internal auditor training
- Systems development
- Audit and review
- Environmental Register Update Service:
- Provided monthly
- Upcoming UK legislation liable to have a business impact
- Provides updating requirement of a business’s Aspects and Impacts register in line with the ISO 14001 standard
- CIEH Level 2 training in Environmental Principles and Best Practice, covering:
- Environmental impacts and sustainability
- Understanding environmental aspects
- Principles of environmental law
- Energy use and carbon management
- Resource efficiency and waste minimisation
- Water management
- Pollution prevention and emergency planning
- Environmental management systems