Since the introduction of the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005, all buildings except single private dwellings must, by law, conduct a proper fire risk assessment.
Those in charge of these buildings are directly responsible for making sure the assessments are adequate and proper action plans are put in place to prevent or cope with a fire.
Our consultants are ideally placed to help you meet that obligation in full, with minimum burden on management time and resources.
They’ve all held senior posts in the fire service or are Institute of Fire Engineers registered, so they know exactly what’s needed to keep your premises safe and legal.
Their support includes expert consultancy, practical training and market leading software.
We provide fire risk assessments, new-build fire safety consultation, fire policies, liaison with the local fire authority, emergency action plans, Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) reports. In addition we provide:
- on-site visits by fully-qualified fire risk assessors,
- UK-wide service,
- reports that can be blended into your software system,
- follow-up support via our helpline,
- fully-insured professional indemnity, public liability and employers’ liability.
- Fire safety legislation training ( one day)
- Fire safety for managers – bespoke ( one to three days)
- Fire warden training (half day)
- Fire extinguisher (half day)
We have a market-leading, internally-built, software system called Firefast. That makes us stand out from other fire safety consultancies.
It can help premises managers conduct their own fire risk assessment with a step-by-step online system. It has revolutionised how multi-site organisations manage their fire risk assessment data and ensure actions are completed. It includes:
- easy online updating of fire risk assessments to help managers decide whether compliance has been reached,
- online and helpline support,
- a reporting system that can be broken down by site, by individual building and by risk level,
- live progress reports for managers of completed fire risk assessments,
- integrated online fire log book with email reminders, and a monitoring system,
- the ability to set own reminders and testing frequencies.
This innovative software is already proving its worth with major clients such as: DVLA, Gwalia Housing Association, Neath & Port Talbot Council and Swansea Metropolitan University.