All employers are obliged under the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981, to provide their staff with adequate first aid training.
If one of your staff is injured or taken ill at work, you should legally be able to deliver immediate attention from a qualified first aider.
We’re ideally placed to help you fulfil that duty to your team because:
- all our trainers come from emergency service backgrounds and have extensive front- line experience of administering first aid,
- we deliver training at your premises for groups of five or more,
- we’re fully approved by the Health and Safety Executive (Centre No 63/03) to deliver first aid training.
Our courses include:
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid
- 3 Day First Aid at Work
- 2 Day First Aid Refresher
- Annual First Aid Update (½ Day)
- Basic First Aid (½ Day)
- 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid
- 1 Day Sports Specific First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Anaphylaxis (Epipen) training
Among those who have put their faith in the quality of our training are major employers such as Amazon, IKEA, Forestry Commission, John Lewis and the DVLA. www.firstratetraining.co.uk