Effective and innovative management of people is a major asset to any business or organisation, allowing it to grow and take on new challenges.
Consult Capital’s wide range of human resource services offers clients the support they need to get the best from their people while also avoiding the multitude of legal and practical problems which can arise from staff issues.
As external advisors, or experts integrated into your team, our consultants can provide the ideas and solutions that ensure your people are as productive as they can be.
That includes minimising absence, maximising motivation, boosting competency, increasing retention, complying with the law and resolving contentious issues quickly and effectively.
To ensure you have the right team in place we also deliver highly-effective recruitment or outplacement services.
Our services help leading clients in both public and private sectors to achieve best-practice and become employers of choice for the most talented and productive people. These include:
- human resources policies and procedures - manuals and staff handbooks
- Investors in People policies and procedures - manuals and staff handbooks
- a stress risk assessment toolkit
- employment documentation - e.g. contracts of employment
- absence management and return-to-work processes
- Employment Tribunal representation
- practical instruction, training, and/or coaching
- internal independent auditing of the HR Function
- employee satisfaction surveys
We also deliver leading specific improvement strategies covering areas such as:
- absence management
- return to work
- succession planning
- performance appraisal.
Our recruitment and outplacement services include:
- workforce planning
- competency based assessments
- assessment centres
- specific recruitment assignments
- interview panel (specialist recruitment)
- interim management
- management of organisational change
- executive outplacement support
- individual / group outplacement programmes
- career counselling & development
- personal coaching
- direction planning
- psychometric testing and structured feedback
- emotional counselling and support
- job application processes, tools and techniques.
Our range of in-house and accredited training and development programmes can be delivered flexibly in formats to suit the client. These include:
- Interviewee Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Company Law (Human Resources)
- Interview Skills Training
- Disability Discrimination
- Return-to-Work Interviews