The health of your staff can have a major impact on the efficiency and success of your business or organisation.
Consult Capital’s occupational health team has helped more than 1,000 employers both large and small, to manage staff health effectively and innovatively. That has enabled our clients to keep employees at work and performing well in their jobs.
Our experienced consultants support them to minimise accidents and work-related illness, carry out effective screening and monitoring, avoid damaging claims and disputes and sustain high morale and motivation.
Our services include:
- pre-employment health assessments
- health surveillance services
- outsourced occupational health services
- telephone helpline, best practice guidance
- corporate Health Standard implementation
- off-site records management and data protection.
Our practical on-site support activities include:
- ergonomic risk assessments
- display screen risk assessments
- stress risk assessments
- return to work risk assessments
- audiometry testing (Hearing Tests)
- lung function testing – spirometry
- sickness and absence management
- rehabilitation programmes
- upper limb disorder (RSI) screening
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) screening
- vision screening
- health MOTs / lifestyle screening
- drug abuse and alcohol screening
- fork lift truck driver screening
- Work Time Directive screening.
Our services are supported by a range of flexibly delivered training for your staff. This includes:
- Basic Life Support
- Absence Management and Return To Work
- Health Awareness
- Stress Management.